Travelling to the apartment from Edinburgh Waverly Train Station
Please note that all links point to external websites, for whose content we cannot be held responsible.
From Edinburgh Waverly you have 3 main options.
- Option 1 - Walking time = 10-15 minutes
- Walk up the hill/stairs to Princes Street
- Take a right turn to Waterloo Place
- Follow the road to Abbeyhill traffic lights then take a left onto Easter Road
- Cross at the traffic lights and continue down onto Easter Road
- Option 2 - Bus time = 5 minutes ( + waiting time)
- Walk up the hill/stairs to Princes street
- Cross the road and take the number 1 bus.
- Exit at the first stop on Easter Road (ask the driver)
- Cost = 1.20 UK Pounds per person. (N.B. No change is given)
- Option 3 - Taxi time = 5 minutes ( + waiting time)
- Take a taxi
- Cost = 5 UK Pounds (approximate)