Please note that all links point to external websites, for whose content we cannot be held responsible.
Travelling by Ferry
Newcastle Ferry Terminal - We are approximately 2 hours from Newcastle Ferry Terminal.
- Follow directions A1 from the South to Edinburgh
- Take A1 Edinburgh/City Centre
- Drive past Meadowbank shopping centre
- At traffic lights keep to the left
- At next traffic lights turn right onto Easter Road
Rosyth Euro Terminal - We are approximately 1 hour from Rosyth Euro Terminal.
- Take the A90 (City centre)
- After crossing the bridge take a left at the traffic lights and left again onto Great Stuart Street
- Take 2nd exit on roundabout, bear right
- At traffic lights continue onto Queen Street
- At next roundabout turn right onto London Road (A1/Portobello).
- At the end turn right onto Queen Street
- At the 3rd set of traffic lights turn left onto Easter Road.
- Or simply type EH7 5RJ into your Satnav !
On arrival at Easter Road, you can park for free in Edina Place or Broughton Street (the two side streets on either side of the apartment). If you park in any of the side streets opposite the apartment or on Easter Road you will have to pay for your parking.